Monday, November 23, 2009

Twilight Saga: New Moon

I confess that I was one of Edward Cullen's little monsters. He was just too dreamy in the Twilight movie. And though I only read the first book, the concept of vampires and werewolves have never appealed to me this much.

I watched New Moon with Angelo and my cousins last Saturday at Eastwood. We all had an intimate and up close encounter with Bella, Edward and Jacob - movie seats were at the second row. Boy, did I fall in love with Jacob (but my heart still belongs to Edward).


Bella to Jacob: "You're beautiful."
I totally agree! hahaha.


After the movie, we ate dinner at Stackers. Angelo and I can't get over their chicken! Super yummy. We had to beg off on our Starbucks tradition because it's past my curfew with Angelo. Nevertheless, i really enjoyed my weekend.



Vampire Mode ~ Rica Gran

No comments:

Post a Comment