Monday, January 18, 2010

Project 02

Week 2 wasn't as crazy as my first week. I had a handful but manageable things-to-do under my checklist for this week. Thank God. Though I wasn't spared from all the drama, at least I got a healthy dose of it. I smiled more that I cried. Yey!!!

Thesis and my Thesis Partner
We have less that two weeks to finish our first draft and our Chapter 3-5 is still non-existent. Miracles do happen, right? Will get through this, I just know.


Photobooth with Annie
This is Annie, one of my best girl pals and my thesis partner. It's actually good to have a partner (who's different from you) to balance out everything that is unstable about you.
I talk a lot, she talks a lot more (kidding). She's very pretty... wait, I'm pretty as well. :P I'm unorganized and a certified crammer, she's little miss OC who also crams like me! With all these differences we have, one thing's definite, I super duper love her.
My aunt posted this on her FB account, "A good antidote to denial is to go to a safe and truthful friend who knows your situation."
Thank you for being my reality-checker and for just always being there for me. Thank you also for going to NSO the other day to collect data for our thesis. I love you supergirl!

Family
It's been a while since I last ate dinner together with my parents. I always eat alone. It was never an issue on my part since I know that we all have things to do on our own. However, I do look forward to eating dinner with the whole family. And just last Thursday night, after shopping for the January 23 party, Mama asked Papa to treat us to dinner. I can't recall the stories why we were all laughing hard. What I do know is that I'm really happy I got to spend quality time with them. I love you Mama and Papa! Let's do this more often, please. :)

Thank you Mama Gel for praying for me. I know that you never stopped caring especially when you heard about the news. I really appreciate it. Stay pretty and I love you!

Mama Gel, me and Mama Risa


Unisan
- FGDs are draining.
- My foster family is really nice.
- Walking along the beach is fun when low tide.
- I now know how to throw stones on water.
- I'm learning to appreciate long bus trips - escapism.
- I shall go back to Unisan, alone! If you want to come, just tell me. :D

Friends
I started accepting all the love I can get from my friends who sincerely love me. Sorry for pushing you away and thank you for just being there for me. :)

To you (whoever you are), I rarely fight back when people do me wrong. But it's different when you start attacking my friends. I used to care about you, but not anymore. Get a life!


Waiting for a miracle ~ Rica Gran

2 comments:

  1. Where's my comment? Haha.

    I want to go with you! Let's get crazy together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you want to go and get crazy with me?
    Let's set the date na!!! :D

    ReplyDelete