Friday, January 29, 2010

Project 03

A super late update.

Week 3 was an uneventful week for me. Nothing extraordinary happened aside from the fact that I lost my phone for the -nth time. I'm so dismayed that day because I can't leave the house in time for my class since my brother wasn't home yet from work. I blame him why I lost my phone that day. He wasn't answering my calls and messages. So I opted to bring the keys to my grandparents house. While walking along our street, I remembered texting him where to get the keys. A few minutes after riding a cab, I realized that my phone was missing. I'm so disappointed with myself. Good thing I still have my Globe phone with me. So if you need anything, you may contact me through my Globe number. Will get a new phone by Wednesday for my Sun sim. I'll be using the same number so don't delete it in your phonebooks.

JOB FAIR
That week was also the university's Job Fair week. Even though I plan to study again after graduation, I still submitted my resume to some of the companies. The Placement Office also provided a soft copy of our graduation pictures so that we can use it in our resumes. One word to describe my grad pic, Fail! Annie and I weren't really satisfied with our pictures. Oh well! But aside from being busy with the job fair, Annie and I applied for our SSS numbers. Talk about express lane! Thank you Placement Office. I remember Kuya inviting me last sembreak to apply for my SSS number with him. I said yes but I totally forgot about it. I'm not even sure if he got his ID already.

COMPLIMENT?
I got innumerable yet the same comment that week from my family, friends and acquaintances. Ang payat mo! (You look thin!) I admit that I had problems with my eating habits. Well it started way back during Christmas break, but it got worse when classes resumed. My regular weight is 100lbs. End of Christmas break, I was 95 lbs. And just this week, my weight's 92lbs. I didn't expect my weight lost to manifest this soon. But not to worry, I started eating again this week. Hence, no more flat tummy for me.

THE BIG DAY!
I've been mentioning about this in my previous entries. It was my Lolo and Lola's BIG DAY! They celebrated their 75th Birthday (not anniversary) together. It was held at Makati Park last January 23. A total of 250 guests! All the ladies were pretty in their cocktail dresses while the gentlemen looked dashing in their barongs. I'll soon upload the pictures and videos or our presentations that day. One is my duet with Marga; the other is my family's dance number.

Baby Eli sporting a barong. He was extra adorable that night.

~*~
Jan 23 shout out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRAE! I love you, girlfriend.

~*~

Starts-eating-again ~ Rica Gran

No comments:

Post a Comment