Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PROJECT 52 on 2010

For 2010, I plan to work on a project which I shall call Project 52! So what’s with 52? Well, there are 52 weeks in a year. Through this project, I intend to share to you the highlight(s) of my 52 weeks for this year. I just pray that I may be committed to finish this project.

In case I fail? Uhmm… I don’t want to think about it.

~*~

PROJECT 01

Under my checklist for this week are the following: Oral exam, Praxis Group work, Philo Long Test, Thesis Data Gathering, AEA YES report preparation, Kythe Week bags and Jan23 preparation. What made this week unbelievably tiring and difficult for me is that I have to be always attentive and alert so that I could finish everything on time. Now that was the challenge! How could I be attentive if my mind is filled with so many questions and things?!?

Ending results: (1) My body clock is suddenly distorted. I sleep at 3 and automatically wake up at 7am (even if class starts at 12). (2) My stomach rejects to eat more than half of my regular intake. Or else... (3) Puffy eyes. Boo!

But what the heck,I'm still alive and almost done with my checklist. Yey!!!

To my family who’s always on call whenever I’m alone at home and need them, thank you for all the small talks about big matters that we had. I learned a lot from you.

To my two best girl pals, thank you for keeping me sane. You're simply the best. I don’t want to lose you. (PS. Oo na, you like each other. Kayo na ang friends.)

To you(many people), thank you for being there for me.You guys bring tears to my eyes.

To you(single person), do I really deserve to be your friend? Sana nga. Thank you for just wanting to take care of me. You make me smile.

To You, thank You for making me feel loved through these people. Please continue making miracles in their lives. You truly never fail me.

~*~
PHOTO OF THE WEEK

I shall miss you Massoud. Visit us again on July!

PS. Stop putting things inside your mouth and don't forget to give Z a bath.

~*~

We will rock January 23, 2010.

I’m blessed to have my family. Yes, my family’s imperfect (as seen in our unsynchronized dance steps) but still is the best for me.

Dancing shoes on~Rica Gran

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you on my birthday. :| Let's date na lang sometime. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete