Thursday, May 13, 2010

Project 14, 15, 16 and 17 (part 2)

On Family and Friends

Enchanted Kingdom
Thanks to Marga, my fellow graduate, for treating us to Enchanted Kingdom. Though there were only four of us, we were able to enjoy at the same time, face our fears, especially for our baby Louise. Thank God the queues were not long. In the span of 5 hours, we got to ride flying fiesta, rio grande and anchor's away twice and thrice for log jam. Bonding with these girls is love.


Marga, Chinny, Zombie, Louise and Me
Antipolo Overnight
Does living with 2 girls and 1 gay friend appeal to you? I had the chance to experience it with my closest friends in college. Just a little background, our "eccentric group" was formed way back in first year, thanks to our English-Lit class for two semesters. Why eccentric? Well if you try to assess us individually, you'd realize that all four of us have totally different personalities. Even I can't explain the dynamics of our relationship. Nevertheless, Rica loves them so much.

Overnight at St. Gabriel, Avidaland, nightswimming at Loreland and breakfast at Katipunan.
Canyonwoods

I love that place, feels like I'm in a different country. Even if the use of their facilities was very expensive, I still want to go back there. Thanks to the beautiful houses there, I now have a clear picture of my dreamhouse.

Hello boys! ang kukulit niyo talaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment