Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My little library

Hello everyone.
My name is Rica and I am glad to welcome you to my own little library.

You might wonder why I named my new blog little library. Actually, I'm not sure. It definitely won't comprise of book or article reviews. I don't even consider myself a book worm.Nor would it be about different people and their life stories. I think I have to worry myself with my autobiography first.So what's in store for you here in my little library? Let me give you a simple formula to answer that question.
Diary + Random blogging + Tumblr = Little Library
I guess that's about it.

Personal Message: To everyone (ayeth, ludo, trina, jon, ria) who encouraged me to blog again, thank you.

Tata for now~ Rica Gran

PS. Do drop by every now and then. It's free. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment