Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Project 9

Finals
Monday that week was my last day of Finals. I submitted my last paper and had my last oral exam! After everything, Angelo and I watched Miss You Like Crazy at Trinoma. I didn't like the plot and I found it dragging in the middle of the movie. Nevertheless, Bea and John Lloyd look good together. :P

Thesis
Tuesday was Thesis day with Anya (and Ray). We went to UP for the printing and binding of our thesis. While waiting, we had lunch at Chocolate Kiss. Congratulations to us, Annie, We're finally done!

*BIG SMILES*

Clearance week
I started last Tuesday right after we submitted our Thesis, then finished everything last Thursday. Kamusta naman ang pabalik-balik! You'll see in the faces of those people waiting in line, how annoyed they were. Good thing Angelo was there to accompany me. After we submitted our clearance, we ate out with Rissa since Angelo was craving for Kare-Kare. We were supposed to eat at Barrio Fiesta, but ended eating at Lydia's Lechon. We ate Kare-kare, Lechon, Lechong Paksiw and Bituka. Someone wasn't satisfied with all that food so he insisted on having desert at Icebergs. I think I gained 10 pounds after. Thank you Rissa and Angelo. Sa uulitin. :D

Grades
Thank you Lord for a wonderful surprise. My QPI for this semester is 3.5, my highest QPI ever. I didn't expect it. Happy Mode!

Feeling Fat and Happy - Rica Gran

No comments:

Post a Comment