Friday, March 12, 2010

Breaking my silence

I never said anything against you, I just kept silent because I have nothing to say. I only did one thing; I deleted you in FB. Not because I wanted to get even, but what you've been doing to me is too much to handle. I'm doing myself a favor and that is sparing myself from hearing all those comments.

And if you think I asked my friends to do things for me, I'm sorry but no. I have no intentions of fighting back nor involve anyone who's not part of the issue. The first and last thing that they did was that one FB conversation. They did not want to start any fight but only wanted to end what you guys have been doing for the past 2 months. Thankfully, it stopped. Yet now I'm hearing a new issue which I am clueless of. Please note that not everything that is happening to you has something to do with me. And I am not the only case you have to consider for everthing that has been happening to you.

My world does not revolve around you so stop accusing me and my friends. They really don't care about you but only care for my own welfare. Which means they stopped already when you guys stopped doing things to me. I'm mad but not to the point of disrespecting any of you. Sorry but I never wished you bad. I only want the best for everyone. But for now, one thing's for sure, I stopped caring so just let me be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment