Friday, April 9, 2010

Project 12

Ateneo de Manila University 2010.
Thank you for teaching me a lot of things! You taught me well.


To my wonderful parents, words aren't enough to express my love for you. Thank you for supporting me all the way. I love how you show your affection to me through hugs and kisses. Even if you're alway busy, thank you for making time for us and for being my 24/7, always-on-call support. Forgive me if I disappoint you. But know, I'm also grateful for the times you reprimand and correct my mistakes for you only want the best for me. Thank you for spoiling me (I know, sending a child to Ateneo is no joke.) and I promise to be thrifty when I start earning my own money. Thank you and I'm more than blessed to have you in my life. I love you both!

Graduation dinner at Tatami, Serendra. I never imagined myself liking Japanese food.

Three generations. (gandang Lola according to Drew) Nanay, me and mama.

The great mind behind the name "Rica Gran". I love you , "too-much". Stop drinking, okay?

Farewell, Ateneo ~ Rica Gran

No comments:

Post a Comment