Monday, March 22, 2010

Project 10 and 11

It just dawned on me that I'm ending another chapter of my life soon. So for the past two weeks, all I did was to entertain all emotions and stress in my life. And as I got tired, I am trying to reject and remove from my system those which are not necessary and are of no use in the near future. Though the whole process is no joke, family and friends were always there to support and remind me that I am not alone. Lord, help me. Amen.

A recap of what happened to me for the past two weeks...

Week 10
Two of the dearest persons in my life celebrated their birthdays that week.

Second Year Second Sem. After-Class-Matteo-Up routine
March 8 - Happy Birthday, babe!
Thank you for everything. I hope you liked my gift. hihihi! Gamitin mo yan pag nasa office ka na. Don't worry, things will go well. Hope for the best and I'm always praying for you. I love you and God bless.
PS. Straight na ulit hair mo!


March 10 - Happy Birthday, sister!
You're the best sister ever. Kasi nga naman, nag-iisa ka lang. I'm very proud of you. Finally, may work ka na. Do well and kayang-kaya mo yan. Thank you for always being there for me and for constantly praying for me. I'm praying for you as well. Na pressure na ako magkaroon ng work kasi meron ka na. :P I love you and God bless.

Pasta Party
Thank you Thirdy, Andrei, Angelo, Lloyd, TJ, Franz, Quin, Brian and Janelle for coming. I hope you liked the food I prepared. Solid lang talaga ng charades and pictionary. Next time ulit?

First Time to make Cannelloni.

Sobrang kulit ng boys.

Week 11

Looking for work
Because all of my friends were looking for work that time, I was somehow pressured to do the same. And so I opened accounts in Jobstreet and JobsDB. While browsing through the sites, I realized that there are a lot of job openings in the market. However, the positions being offered do not necessarily suit me. It's either I do not like the job or my educational background does not match the job. Talk about mismatch of job offers and job seekers (structural unemployment).

Anyhow, I'm still considering of taking Accounting for my second course. Yet a lot of people kept on telling me to take MBA instead. To work or to study?

Graduation preparation
Mama gave me a very nice pair of shoes. I needed to buy black shoes for my graduation. Since my last pair of black pump shoes was back in High school (We were required to wear heels for the last 3 months of our Senior year.), I asked Mama if I can get another one.

Aren't they pretty?

Graduation, here I come ~ Rica Gran

No comments:

Post a Comment